DATE: APRIL 24TH, 7pm – 11pm
LOCATION: Coto Valley Country Club - 23331 Via Venado Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679
THIS IS A SENIORS and JUNIORS (and their guests) ONLY EVENT. The Venue will be in a South Orange County location. Masks are required. The venue is operating at 25% capacity with social distancing and temperature check at the door. There will be a security team at the event. Seniors only! 1 additional ticket can be purchased for a date ONLY (can be from another school and/or grade level). All guests must arrive no later than 8:30 p.m. for registration and wristband. NO entry after 8:30 p.m. Refunds will NOT be given for tardiness. All names and information must be entered when purchasing tickets. BHS Student ID required for the primary registrant to enter, dates must have a school ID or state/gov issued ID. Dress code: FORMAL. NO alcohol will be allowed on the premises, all ticket holders will be breathalyzed upon entry and exit of the event. Any person appearing to be under the influence will not be allowed to enter and no refund will be given. See WAIVER for full rules. Scroll down for FAQ.
This is a privately planned event and is not organized, sponsored or endorsed by Beckman High School or TUSD.
Questions please email: email@example.com
1. Where is the event being held? We will be disclosing the event location the day before the event. Please note that the venue is in the South Orange County area.
2. What COVID measures are being taken at the Prom? Masks are required. Temperature checks upon entry. Venue is operatig at 25% capacity per state guidelines. There will be sanitation stations throughout the location. Staff will be regularly sanitizing common areas.
3. Will there be security? Yes, there will be full security like any regular school dance, all kids will be breathalyzed on the way in and out of the event.
4. Will there be food and drinks? Desserts and drinks will be available for all attendees, all safety precautions will be in place.
5. Will the event be held indoors or outdoors? The event will have both indoor and outdoor areas.
6. How many people will be allowed at the event? The event venue is operating at 25% capacity for this event due to State regulations.
7. Who is organizing the event? The event is being organized by a professional party planner that has planned other high school dances, winter formals, proms etc. The event is managed from start to finish, including all security, breathalyzers, and entertainment.
8. Can I get a refund if I cannot attend? If the venue cancels the event due to high cases of Covid-19 there will be a full refund minus a small handling fee. Otherwise, tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not for resale. If a waitlist situation occurs, then we will review refunds on a case-by-case basis.
9. What if I am sick? We do not want anyone attending who is ill or showing signs of COVID-19. Please stay home and contact us to review your options.
10. Will there be a photographer? A photographer will be on-site taking pictures and a link will be provided after the event for downloads at NO charge. There will also be several photo booths available.
If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org